In order to distinguish excellent performance and to initiate scientific work in neuro-science, INGE St. announces again research awards in the categories diploma/master thesis (€ 1,000.-) and PhD thesis and publication (€ 2,000.- each).
Eligibility criteria: we fund the scientific work of young Styrian researchers who have yielded new findings relevant to neuro-science.
- Eligible are researchers whose PhD degree is not older than nine years.
- The application must show that the submitted publication fosters neuro-science in Styria.
- Only original work can be submitted (no reviews or meta-analyses).
- The submitting person must be first author or corresponding author of the publication.
Category diploma/master thesis and PhD thesis:
- The approval of the thesis must not have occurred more than two years prior to the application for the prize.
- The work must have been authored at an Styrian university.
Submissions from all neuro-scientific disciplines are considered. Following the INGE St. mission innovation, interdisciplinarity, and cooperation are especially important criteria for the decision.
Submission deadline: November 30, 2019
Submission mode: Please send the application electronically to the INGE St. administration.
Contact: Margit List-Schleich, BA (Administration INGE St.)
admin [at] gehirnforschung.at
Please submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Application form
- Work to be distinguished
- Abstract of the work (3-5 pages; only for diploma/master or PhD theses)
- Curriculum Vitae (including list of publications, if applicable)